Metrolock is your local Locksmith Northcote. Find us at Unit 4/168 Christmas St, Fairfield. Metrolock have been servicing Northcote and surrounding suburbs for over 10 years. We are part of the local business community, working closely with real estate agents, car dealers, commercial property managers, the police and many other local businesses. We care about security in our area.
Let James or Rob help you secure your home or provide the best security solutions for your business. We also offer 24 hour emergency locksmith services.
We provide all locksmith services including:
- Key cutting
- Automotive key rekeying and repairs
- Security systems
- Emergency 24 hour locksmith
- Domestic locksmith
- Commercial locksmith and security services
We pride ourselves on our quality of service and the goods we supply. Whether it be alarms, locks, closed circuit television, safes, access control, door furniture or more, Metrolock Locksmith Northcote can design an innovative, customised solution for you.
“All I can say is these guys are EXCELLENT! Very honest, trustworthy and definitely know their stuff! They spent time working on a lock solution for a custom gate when all other locksmiths said it wasn’t possible! Excellent workmanship and customer service, very reliable and very reasonably priced! I will definitely be using and recommending Metrolock in the future. A++++++” MummZ, Northcote
Our shop is open Monday to Saturday, 9.00am to 5.00pm. Either James or Rob can provide you with friendly, expert advice on how best to secure your home, office, business premises or car.
- Metrolock are mobile locksmiths. Out vehicles are fully equipped allowing us to handle any emergency.
- We are all fully qualified locksmiths with a combined 30 years of experience in the locksmith and security trade.
- You can easily identify us by our Metrolock car or truck and our uniform as we are proud to represent the company.
- We are local so you know we’ll be there quickly and we’re going to have the right tools to get the job done.
- High Street Northcote, still a work in progress